Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Transformation Tuesday - Love & Kindness

Hey there, friends! It's time for another Transformation Tuesday with Ink to Paper. I always love transforming a previous card into something new. and for today I chose a card that I created from the most recent release. I kept my layout very similar, but really wanted my sentiment to stand out on this card and tried something a little different!

Here is my original card created with It's A Sign: Love & Kindness! You can find my post HERE!


And here is my transformed card below ...


I used the Bitty Big: Smokey Shadow paper again, but this time added a strip of it across the center of my card front. The sentiment was stamped three times in the following colors … Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet and Hibiscus. I then die-cut using the coordinating It's A Sign: Love & Kindness Die Collection, cut them each into 1-inch strips and then reassembled them. 


Because I wanted my sentiment to really stand out, I chose to keep my flowers simple black and white! After attaching those, I tucked die-cut leaves underneath to complete my card!


I really loved my original card, but I think my transformed card has won me over! What do you think? 

Thanks so much for visiting with me today!!

Melissa

STAMPS: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness
INK: Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Green Parakeet, True Black
DIES: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness
OTHER: Bitty Big: Smokey Shadow


No comments:

Post a Comment