Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 1

Good morning and welcome to Day 1 of the September Ink to Paper Release Countdown. We have a mix of beautiful new products for you this month, including sets to get a jump start on all of your Christmas projects. Included today are … Simply Sweet: Blessed, Just Sentiments: Be Merry and Tag Creations: Modern Gift.

**All of the new products will be available September 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is Simply Sweet: Blessed. This set is filled with all the pieces you need for building a sweet sunflower, as well as a variety of sentiments that focus on the blessings in our lives!


I started by stamping the flower stems along the left side of my card base. I then stamped and die-cut three sunflowers in Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony and Hibiscus. I attached those and also added a few die-cut leaves.


This set includes a few different 'blessed' sentiment images, in different fonts, but for this card I chose to use a previously released die collection that included the word 'blessed'. This one is from To Die For Sentiments: Sweet Blessings! I die-cut that out of Aqua Mist, attached it vertically and added the rest of my sentiment just underneath. To complete my first card I added a strip of Bitty Big: Pale Peony paper along the bottom.


I went with a more seasonal Autumn design for my next card. I started by stamping the sunflowers directly on my card base, around the outer edge. I then stamped and die-cut more sunflowers and filled in some of the spaces around the border by popping those up with dimensional foam. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving is one of the many sentiment included. 


To complete my second project I decided to include a few place cards that will be perfect for any Thanksgiving table!


Up last for today is Tag Creations: Modern Gift … an adorable die collection that includes all the pieces you need for creating sweet packaging for gift giving! The sentiments are from Just Sentiments: Be Merry! 


I chose one of my favorite Christmas color combinations ... Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist and Green Parakeet! I created a card, as well as a gift card holder to match!


That wraps up day one for me. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Melissa

Blessed to call you friend -

STAMPS: Simply Sweet: Blessed
INK: Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Hibiscus, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, True Black
DIES: Simply Sweet: Blessed, To Die for Sentiments: Sweet Blessings

Blessed Thanksgiving -

STAMPS: Simply Sweet: Blessed
INK: Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest
DIES: Simply Sweet: Blessed
OTHER: Sequins

Christmas Gift Set -

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Be Merry
INK: True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Green Parakeet
DIES: Tag Creations: Modern Gift
OTHER: Bitty Big: Pale Peony, clear dew drops



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the modern gift die set! Another amazing set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunflowers! Using different colors, they can also be used for Gerbera Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new Simply Sweet set, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Melissa,
    I love your cards. Each one is special and conveys the season(s) beautifully.
    Carol San Francisco Bay area

    ReplyDelete