Monday, August 12, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 3

Welcome back for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Today I have projects to share with you that were created with a new set that I designed, It's A Sign: Love & Kindness and two more sets, Birdie and Sweet Tweets!

**All of the new products will be available August 15th at 10pm EST!**



My first card features It's A Sign: Love & Kindness. I designed the set so that it would easily coordinate with the frame from It's A Sign: Beautiful. I started by stamping flowers along the right and left side of my white card base. I used Bright Buttercup, Pure Poppy, Pale Peony and Green Parakeet.


I then stamped my sentiment and die-cut it with the coordinating It's A Sign: Love & Kindness Die Collection. I stamped and die-cut the frame from It's A Sign: Beautiful and attached that over my sentiment.


I attached the frame to the center of my card front and then finished it off with two more flowers!


For my second card I stamped the woodgrain sign in Fine Linen and then attached that over a piece of Bitty Big: Smokey Shadow paper. I dressed it up by adding more die-cut flowers and leaves.


I popped up my frame with dimensional foam and then added the picture hanger above. You could easily use the sign/frame with or without the picture hanger. This just gives you another option when creating with the set.


Up next is Birdie and Sweet Tweets ...


Birdie is a sweet set filled with all the pieces you need for building a beautiful tree branch. I created an *almost* one layer card, with the exception of the two birds. 


I stamped the branch, then the leaves and then went back through and filled it in with the flowers. Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz and Bright Buttercup were the colors I used. After stamping the birdhouse, I stamped and die-cut two birds and attached those. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Tweets!


Thanks for visiting today. Have a wonderful day!

Melissa


Love & Kindness 1 -

STAMPS: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness, It's A Sign: Beautiful
INK: Bright Buttercup, Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist
DIES: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness, It's A Sign: Beautiful

Love & Kindness 2 -

STAMPS: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness
INK: Hibiscus, Lavender Moon, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Fine Linen, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black
DIES: It's A Sign: Love & Kindness
OTHER: Bitty Big: Smokey Shadow

Merci - 

STAMPS: Birdie, Sweet Tweets
INK: Bright Buttercup, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz
DIES: Birdie
OTHER: Distress Ink Tea Dye, Copic Marker

1 comment:

  1. Merci me, I love all three of your colorful cards, Melissa. It's such a shame that Ink To Paper doesn't give you credit for your designed products. Kudos to you as my favorite is It's Your Sign (it's totally true)!

    ReplyDelete