Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Transformation Tuesday - You Will Move Mountains

Good morning, sweet friends! Today I'm hosting Transformation Tuesday on the Ink to Paper Blog. I chose one of my clean and simple designs from the recent release and transformed it into yet another clean and simple card. We have many graduations we'll be celebrating in the coming weeks and I thought this would be the perfect chance to stock up on a few cards for the occasions. Clean and simple designs are always a go to for me, especially when I need to mass produce.


Here is my original card using Simply Sweet: YOU. You can find the full post right HERE!

I kept my transformed card very similar to my original, I just switched up the image around the border and used a sentiment that was perfect for a graduate. 


I used the sunburst around the border and stamped it in the following colors … Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest and Hibiscus. I used the Simply Sweet: YOU Die Collection to create my images in the center. I attached the mountain scape that I had die-cut and stamped in Harvest Gold and just above added a sunburst that was die-cut out of white cardstock.


I die-cut and stamped the YOU and then popped it up with dimensional foam and then added the rest of my sentiment, will move mountains, underneath. To complete my card, I added white Nuvo drops inside each of the sunbursts around the border!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

xo,
Melissa



STAMPS: Simply Sweet: YOU
INK: Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Hibiscus, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hibiscus
DIES: Simply Sweet: YOU
OTHER: sequins, white Nuvo Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment