Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Rustic Brick


Happy Saturday to you, friends! The Ink to Paper team is coming together today to showcase one of the new sets that was just released on the 15th … Rustic Brick Background Stamp Set. This is such a fantastic set and perfect for creating masculine cards, as well as more feminine cards, like my card I created below.


To begin, I cut a white card panel down to 3.75 x 5. On that panel, I stamped one of the Rustic Brick Backgrounds that I had inked up with the following colors … Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus, Orange Zest and Summer Sunrise. I just love the variety of cheerful colors that were stamped with just that one image.


The large 'hello' was die-cut using the Frame It Out: Wishes. I stamped the rest of my sentiment, 'my dear friend', using the coordinating Frame It Out: Wishes Stamp Set. Those were both attached with dimensional foam.


The flowers and leaves are a mix of two new sets. The flowers are from the You Are My Happy Die Collection and the leaves from Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence. I added those around my sentiment and then finished it off with a few colorful sequins inside my flowers!

There is so much more to see from the rest of the team. Pop on over to the Ink to Paper Blog for more inspiration!

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are today. We've had so many rainy, gloomy days here lately that the sun shining today is a very welcome sight!

xo,
Melissa

STAMPS: Rustic Brick Background, Frame It Out: Wishes
INK: Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
DIES: Frame It Out: Wishes, You Are My Happy, Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence
OTHER: sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment