Monday, May 13, 2019

Ink to Paper Countdown - Day 3

Hello, sweet crafty friends! Welcome to Day 3 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Before I jump into today's post I just want to take a minute and thank those of you who have left comments and sent messages to me about designing stamp sets again. I appreciate your kindness and support so very much!

There have been some pretty amazing introductions so far, haven't there? We have a few more sets to share before everything you've seen over the past few days will be available. Today we have a new mountain set that I designed, a sentiment set that's all about dad and a fun brick background.

**All of the new products you see will be available on the new Ink to Paper website on May 15th at 10pm EST!**


My first card for today features the first set in a series that I designed … Simply Sweet: YOU is a clean and simple mountain set filled with a variety of images and sentiments perfect for building your own mountain scene.


I used the masking technique to build my card, and then die-cut a few extra mountains to add above the masked ones to give my card a little dimension. I'll list all of the colors I used below.


I stamped the sunburst image above three of the mountains and filled in more of the empty white space with the heart arrow!


Let's go on an adventure together was stamped in white onto black cardstock and then attached with dimensional foam.


I went one layer for my next card. I used that heart arrow once again to create a border around my white card base. I filled in each of the outlined hearts with a rainbow of colors.


In the center of my card front I stamped a single mountain and the sunburst just above. In the center of the sunburst I added a tiny die-cut heart.


And lastly, I added my sentiment. I think positive, uplifting words are so important in life and tried to add many to this new series. I'm very excited to share each of these new sets with you over the coming months!


My last card for today features World's Best Dad and Rustic Brick Background. I'm going to be honest here … masculine cards intimidate me a bit. I don't have many sets geared towards men in my crafty stash. These two new additions are very welcome and much needed in my life! 


I started by trimming down five strips of cardstock in the following colors … Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet and Simply Chartreuse. After cutting them all, I stamped them with the Rustic Brick Background. They were all attached to my white card base and then I moved onto my sentiment.


I used the Nesting Basics: Oval Die Collection to die-cut the base for father, paper and dad. I added those to the front of my card with dimensional foam and then added the rest of my sentiment just below. To complete my card, I added three die-cut hearts from the Simply Sweet: YOU Die Collection.

There is still so much more to see from the other ladies. Be sure to pop on over to the Ink to Paper Blog to have a peek!

Thanks so much for visiting today, friends!

xo,
Melissa

ADVENTURE TOGETHER -
STAMPS: Simply Sweet: YOU
INK: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Vintage Jadeite, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Lilac Grace, Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black
DIES: Simply Sweet: YOU
OTHER: sequins

HIGHEST MOUNTAIN - 
STAMPS: Simply Sweet: YOU
INK: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Lilac Grace, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Hibiscus, Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet
DIES: Simply Sweet: YOU

FATHER PAPA DAD - 
STAMPS: World's Best Dad
INK: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, Simply Chartreuse, True Black, Fresh Snow
PAPER:Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, Simply Chartreuse
DIES: Nesting Basics: Oval, Simply Sweet: YOU
OTHER:

No comments:

Post a Comment