Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Many Anemones


Hi there, friends! Today, the Ink to Paper team is sharing a whole lot of eye candy with projects created with the new Many Anemones Stamp and Die Collection. This is such a gorgeous set and the possibilities when creating with both the stamps and dies are endless. The team has truly put together a variety of different examples and ways you can create cards with these beautiful images!


I chose a fresh color combo and layout for today. I started by stamping one of full outlined flowers directly onto my white card base. I stamped three along the left side and then filled the petals in using the solid images in the following colors … Pale Peony, Summer Sunrise and Melon Berry. I then stamped the leaves surrounding the flowers in Green Parakeet and the leave veins in True Black. Along the right side of my card, I stamped the Fully Woven Background in Pale Peony.


Next, using the Many Anemones Die Collection, I die-cut three more flowers and stamped them in the same colors as the first ones. I attached all three to the front of my card using dimensional foam.


I love the handwritten sentiments in this set … so, so beautiful! I stamped 'beautiful you' in True Black and then to complete my card I added a few clear sequins!

For more inspiration using this beautiful new set, be sure to visit the Ink to Paper Blog!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xo,
Melissa



STAMPS: Many Anemones, Loosely Woven
INK: Pale Peony, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Many Anemones
OTHER: sequins

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Melissa. Like the cheerful color combination.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-boyfriend dumped me 8months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me .I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. once again thank you Dr Godday you are truly talented and gifted. Email: Goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com is the only answer. he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man contact +19194956404 - WHATSAPP ONLY

    ReplyDelete