Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Ink to Paper - January Release Countdown - Day 4

Welcome back for the final day of the Ink to Paper January Release Countdown. Tomorrow night is the night when you can finally purchase all of the new products you've been seeing. We have a few more new stamp sets and dies to share with you today … Birthday Bouquet, Border Bling: Skinny Frame Die and To Die for Sentiments: Birthday!


Birthday Bouquet is up first and it is such a beautiful floral bouquet building set! Just wait til you see all of the projects created with it!


I stamped the large greenery directly on my white card base and then filled in with die-cut flowers. There are flowers of all sizes included in the set, but I focused on using the smaller images. I gave them a bit of a lift by adding dimensional foam behind each one.


I stamped one of my favorite sentiments in the set and then added a strip of Bitty Big: Harvest Gold paper along the bottom. I added a few clear sequins to my bouquet, as a final touch!


 Border Bling: Skinny Frame is up next, mixed with To Die For Sentiments: Birthday. I started by die-cutting the frame four times out of the following colors … Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet and Raspberry Fizz. I then cut the sides apart and pieced the frame back together, using one of each color.


In the center of the frame I added the large sentiment. Above the sentiment I added the word 'LOVING', from Birthday Bouquet. In the two corners I added leaves from Sweet Celebrations!


Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

xo,
Melissa

WONDERFUL AS YOU :

STAMPS: Birthday Bouquet
INK: Bright Buttercup, Sweet Blush, Tropical Teal, Melon Berry, Hibiscus, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Melon Berry, Sweet Blush 
DIES: Birthday Bouquet
OTHER: Bitty Big: Harvest Gold, Sequins

BIRTHDAY WISHES :

STAMPS: Birthday Bouquet
INK: Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, True Black
DIES: To Die For Sentiments: Birthday, Sweet Celebrations
OTHER: Sequins


3 comments:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. artikelnya sangat bagus, terima kasih telah membagi informasi tersebut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, your cards are just gorgeous! Quite a switch from wooden items...just lovely! Carol Jones, on the left coast....

    ReplyDelete