Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Ink to Paper - February Release Countdown - Day 1

Good morning! It's Day 1 of the February Ink to Paper Release Countdown and we're so excited to share all of the new products with you for this month. Up for today is Blossoming Branches, Border Bling: Skinny Vees Frame Die and Just Sentiments: Easter!

**All of the new products will be available February 15th at 10pm EST!**



My first card features the Blossoming Branches and Border Bling: Skinny Vees Die. I always love trying new things with any of the Ink to Paper border dies and that's just what I did for today. I chose a few different colors, die-cut them all and attached them to the front of my card before trimming off the excess!


Included with Border Bling: Skinny Vees Die is also the hello die. I die-cut that out of white and attached it in one of my frame sections. Thinking of you today and always was stamped in Fresh Snow and then attached with dimensional foam.


And last, but not least, the beautiful flowers. from Blossoming Branches, were stamped, die-cut and attached!


For my second card I stamped the branches along the bottom and top and then filled in with a variety of the flowers included in the set.


I chose the He is Risen sentiment and stamped that in True Black before attaching to the center of my card. Around that I accented with a few colorful sequins!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Melissa



THINKING OF YOU :

STAMPS: Blossoming Branches
INK: Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, True Black
DIES: Border Bling: Skinny Vees Frame, Blossoming Branches
OTHER: Sequins

HE IS RISEN :

STAMPS: Blossoming Branches, Just Sentiments: Easter
INK: Melon Berry, Orange Zest, Pale Peony, Hibiscus, Raspberry Fizz, New Leave, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
OTHER: Distress Ink Tea Dye, Sequins

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, I love your “frames” layout! So unique and beautiful. Wonderful post! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the bright, happy colors.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete