Monday, January 13, 2020

Ink to Paper - January Release Countdown - Day 3

Hi there, friends! I'm excited to be back and share more Ink to Paper goodness with you this morning. This new release is so fantastic and I have enjoyed creating with all of these new products. Up for today ... Sweet Celebrations, On the Border: Sunburst Frame Die and Just Sentiments: Belated Birthday!

**All of the new products will be available January 15th at 10pm EST!**


Let's start with the new Sweet Celebrations! I just love this die collection. It's filled with blooms and leaves and the sweetest cupcake image! And the sentiments in the coordinating stamp set fit perfectly inside the frame die.
 

Let's talk about my card base. I used the On the Border: Embossed Skinny Frame to create my background. I just die-cut it once, out of Stampers Select White cardstock, and then cut it up to create the multiple frames. Inside two of those frames I adhered strips of Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry and Aqua Mist.


And then I simply embellished with the flowers, leaves and sentiment from Sweet Celebrations!


This new On the Border: Sunburst Frame is absolutely one of my favorites from this release. It makes such a fun and colorful background!!


Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest and Raspberry Fizz were the colors I used to create the rays. 
The sentiment, from Just Sentiments: Belated Birthday, was stamped in the center and flowers, from It's A Sign: Birthday Sentiments were added just above!


 There is only one day left. See you right back here tomorrow with my final projects. Have a great day!

xo,
Melissa




HAPPY BIRTHDAY :

STAMPS: Sweet Celebrations
INK: True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Melon Berry, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Green Parakeet
DIES: Sweet Celebrations, On the Border: Embossed Skinny Frame
OTHER: Sequins

UNFORGETTABLE :

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Belated Birthday, It's A Sign: Birthday Sentiments
INK: Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz
DIES: On the Border: Sunburst Frame, It's A Sign: Birthday Sentiments
OTHER: Sequins

1 comment: