Sunday, January 12, 2020

Ink to Paper - January Release Countdown - Day 2

Welcome back for Day 2 of the January Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Up for today … 
It's A Sign: Birthday Sentiments, Border Bling: Embossed Skinny Frame Die, Sprinkles Galore and It's A Sign: Happy Birthday Die!

**All of the new products will be available January 15th at 10pm EST!**


It's A Sign: Birthday Sentiments is up first! I didn't use them today, but the sentiments in this set fit perfectly inside all of the frames from the It's A Sign Series! Just a little something to keep in mind if you decide to purchase the set. It will give you a lot of options when creating with it!


There are a variety of different size flowers and leaves included, perfect for embellishing around the sentiments, like I did for today. Melon Berry, Raspberry Fizz and Harvest Gold is the color combination I chose ... a more muted color palette than my normal rainbow colors.


The background is Bitty Big: Harvest Gold. I die-cut the new Border Bling: Embossed Skinny Frame out of True Black and added my sentiment and cheery die-cut flowers. 


Up next is Sprinkles Galore and It's A Sign: Happy Birthday. I used more of a rainblow color palette on this card to make those sprinkles bright and cheery. I simply covered the entire card base by repeatedly stamping one of the sprinkle background images. I love it because you really can't mess up your background. You could stamp in all one color or a variety of colors, like I did.


For my sentiment I used the It's A Sign: Happy Birthday Die and used the inlaid technique to place it inside the Geometrix: Oval Die. I embellished around my sentiment by die-cutting balloons and hearts from Balloon Wishes!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

xo,
Melissa


STAMPS: Sprinkles Galore, Balloon Wishes
INK: Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores
DIES: It's A Sign: Happy Birthday, Balloon Wishes, Geometrix: Oval
OTHER: Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment