Saturday, December 14, 2019

Ink to Paper - December Release Countdown - Day 4

Welcome to the last day of this month's Ink to Paper countdown, friends! Everything you've been seeing over the past 4 days will be available tomorrow, December 15th, at 10pm EST. Up last we have a beautiful floral set called A Little Wispy and a fun cake building set called Cake Creations. We'll also be sharing a new Border Bling die!


A Little Wispy is up first for me. This is such a gorgeous set! The vases and stems alone make this set stunning, but then you throw in that scripty font and WOW! 


I die-cut all the stems and stamped them in Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Tropical Teal, Limeade Ice, Lilac Grace, Berry Sorbet and Hibiscus. Those were all tucked in an Aqua Mist vase.


Like I mentioned before, that scripty font!! I die-cut and stamped that and just placed it over the center of the vase. The Berry Sorbet background was created with Border Bling: Tin Stitch


Up next is a fun birthday card featuring the images from the new Cake Creations and the Border Bling: Lots of Dots die.


First, I die-cut the Border Bling: Lots of Dots die and used it as a stencil to create my Raspberry Fizz polka dot background.


I then die-cut all the pieces for the cake and stamped them in Harvest Gold, Pale Peony and Orange Zest. In this set there are sentiments, numbers, flowers, candles … everything you need to dress your cake up. So fun! 


Tomorow night is the night! Happy shopping and thanks so much for popping by!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete