Friday, December 20, 2019

Ink to Paper - The Gift of Packaging - Tags on Cards


Happy Friday, friends! It's been a week filled with holiday inspiration at Ink to Paper and today it continues. We've seen felt packaging, gift cards, gift tags and treat packaging so far, and to end the week I'll be sharing a set of cards featuring gift tags!


Tags are so fun to create, because there are so many different ways you could decorate them. And I find them easy for mass producing, which words great during the busy holiday season.


For my set of cards today, I started by first choosing the colors I wanted to use...Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal and Raspberry Fizz for my card bases and Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist and Green Parakeet for my stamped images. 


The tags themselves were die-cut from the Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence and the floral images and sentiments are from Framing Florals: Christmas.


For the base of each of my cards, I die-cut colorful cardstock using the new Border Bling: Lots of Dots. It's makes the perfect background for my colorful and festive tags!


A closer peek at those pretty florals. One of the great things about using tags as a focal image on your cards is that you could easily create a matching tag to add to a bag, box or basket and give it as a gift!


Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Melissa

STAMPS: Framing Florals: Christmas
INK: Melon Berry, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal
DIES: Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence, Border Bling: Lots of Dots
OTHER: Sweet Blush ribbon, Sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment