Friday, December 13, 2019

Ink to Paper - December Release Countdown - Day 3

There is more love in the air for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper December Release Countdown. Today we are sharing projects using the following new products … I Heart You, Just Sentiments: Valentine, To Die for Sentiments: Love and On the Border: From the Heart Frame!

**All of the new products will be available December 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is I Heart You with sentiments from Just Sentiments: Valentine! The hearts in the I Heart You set are just beautiful. I love the intricate detail of each of them. This is a must have set, if you love hearts as much as I do.


Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry and Hibiscus are the colors I used. A perfect Valentine combination. I stamped two hearts on either side of my card front, one in Hibiscus and one in Melon Berry. 


In the center of those two hearts I added a layered heart. They are two separate dies, one scalloped and one with the intricate swirls and hearts inside. They could easily be used alone, or together, like I did today.


A closer look at those beautiful hearts! 


Up next is On the Border: From the Heart Frame Die and To Die for Sentiments: Love Die.


For my card I chose to use just the center heart portion of the On the Border die. I die-cut it three times in the following colors … Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet and white. I separated the pieces and then used one color from each to create the heart. 


I die-cut the 'you' from To Die for Sentiments: Love and attached that just below the heart. The sentiment 'have a heart of gold' is from All About You. A few gold sequins were added to complete it.


Just one more day to go before all the new products will be available. Thank you for stopping by today!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment