Thursday, December 12, 2019

Ink to Paper - December Release Countdown - Day 2

Welcome back for Day 2 of this month's Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Up for today … Simply Sweet: Sending, Critter Love, Tag Creations: Delightful Heart, Inside Greetings: Valentine and Border Bling: Hearts.

**All of the new products will be available December 15th at 10pm EST!**


I love anything and everything to do with hearts, so I was very excited when I saw that the Border Bling: Hearts background die was in the line up this month. I chose to use the inlaid technique and filled the hearts in with the following colors to create the colorful background … Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz and Sweet Blush. 


I stamped the sentiment 'Sending you sweet thoughts …', from Inside Greetings: Valentines and popped that up in the corner of my card.


Tag Creations: Delightful Heart is such a sweet addition to the Tag Creations collection. I created a little basket of hearts to include at the bottom of my card and then added a few sequins to complete it!


Up next is the next set in my Simply Sweet series … Simple Sweet: Sending. I've mixed two of my favorites ... hearts and colors to create this set and my first card.

I used the Border Bling: Stitched Die to create the white frame around my images. There are three rainbow heart rays included in the set. I die-cut all of those and then stamped each of the hearts with rainbow colors. 


I added the sun above my rainbow and a heart (from All About You) before adding the sentiment. The sentiment is a mix of Simply Sweet: Sending and Critter Love.


Sending love, sunshine and rainbows! Have a wonderful day!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment