Friday, November 15, 2019

Ink to Paper - November Mini Release

Hi there, friends! I'm popping in today to share a couple of projects with you for Ink to Paper's November Mini Release. November! I can't even believe how close we are to celebrating the holidays. This year has zoomed right by!

This release may be mini, but you are going to LOVE it!


My first card features four new products … Winter Warmth, Winter Warmth Die Collection, Inside Greetings and Border Basics: Stitched Rectangle.


I love, love, love the Winter Warmth set. It's simple, yet so beautiful. And the Border Basics: Stitched Rectangle is perfect for any project, and adds just that little extra something to make a project really stand out.


 My second card features the gorgeous sentiment set, Season's Greetings, along with Border Bling: String Lights. I knew exactly what I was going to do the minute I saw the Christmas lights. LOVE these! I added lots of color and then finished the lights off by adding Glossy Accents to each one.


Thanks so much for visiting with me today!
Melissa

The Lord's Love -

STAMPS: Winter Warmth, Inside Greetings
INK: Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White 
DIES: Winter Warmth, Border Basics: Stitched Rectangle
OTHER: Sequins

Spread Christmas Cheer -

STAMPS: Season's Greetings, Peaceful Forest
INK: Green Parakeet, Bright Buttercup, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Melon Berry, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony
DIES: Border Bling: String Lights, Border Basics: Stitched Rectangle, Peaceful Forest
OTHER: Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment