Saturday, November 16, 2019

Ink to Paper - Holiday Create-A-Thon - Day 16


 Good morning, friends! I'm happy to be back to share another project for the Ink to Paper Create-A-Thon. Today we are highlighting one of my favorites, It's A Sign: Christmas Bough and the coordinating It's A Sign: Christmas Bough Die Collection!




I love creating for Christmas and while most of us think of the traditional red and green, I always tend to reach for color combinations that are a bit more colorful and brighter! One of my favorite combinations for Christmas creating is Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Pure Poppy, with a splash of any color green. In this case I used Limeade Ice, Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse!





I chose to do something a little different with my frame this time around. I first stamped the frame die, out of white cardstock, and then stamped all of my images and sentiment on that. To create just the top of my frame, I simply stamped the image, in Fine Linen, onto a piece of white cardstock and cut it to create the top portion of my sign.


 I always say the more color, the better, so I added strips of Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Pure Poppy along the bottom! For a final touch I added die-cut sprigs and berries, the black hanger and a few clear sequins for a little sparkle!


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Melissa

STAMPS: It's A Sign: Christmas Bough
INK: Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Limeade Ice, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Fine Linen, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, True Black
DIES: It's A Sign: Christmas Bough
OTHER: Clear Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment