Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Ink to Paper - Holiday Create-A-Thon - November 5

Hi there, friends! I'm excited to be sharing my very first post for the Ink to Paper Create-A-Thon. If you haven't heard, it's a special event we are doing all month long and each day we will highlight one or two Ink to Paper products. There are also contests where you can enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to shop in the Ink to Paper store!

Today we are highlighting two sweet and simple holiday sets … Just Sentiments: Be Merry and Watercolor Textures: Christmas!


"Gift giving during the holidays can be stressful and stress is the last thing we want while trying to enjoy every bit of the holiday season. I try to keep a few pre-packaged gifts on hand for last minute gift gifting and this year these sweet packages will be perfect for that. I can easily tuck a small gift, sweet treat or gift card inside and hand them out to spread a bit of Christmas cheer!"



These two sets work perfect together when creating gift tags and packaging, like I did for today. I started by die-cutting the pieces I needed to create my gift packaging using the Tent Style Packaging Die. Those were both die-cut out of Bitty Big Paper, one in Berry Sorbet and one in Tropical Teal.


After I assembled them, I set them aside and moved onto creating tags for the front. I ended up using the Tag & Labeled Die Collection and stamped my images and sentiment, from our highlighted sets, onto a white tag. 


I then layered those tags over the matching bigger tags. One in Tropical Teal and one in Spring Moss. I ran some white twine through the holes and attached them to the front of each of my packages.


To finish them off, I added colorful sequins around the images and I also added a bit more color to the top of each of the packages with plain pink and red cardstock. 


Be sure to pop on over to the Ink to Paper blog each day where you can enter the contest! There is going to be so much holiday inspiration from the team. You won't want to miss it! :-)

xo,
Melissa


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Be Merry, Watercolor Textures: Christmas
INK: Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Tropical Teal, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Spring Moss, Tropical Teal, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy
DIES: Tagged & Labeled, Tent Style Packaging
OTHER: Bitty Big Paper, Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment