Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Ink to Paper Transformation Tuesday - Wishing You Joy Always

Good morning! It's time for the next Transformation Tuesday with Ink to Paper and it's my turn to share a little something with you. I love creating for Christmas, and that's what most of my cards have been lately, but it's always nice to stock up for birthdays and every day occasions, as well. 


My original card features the Season of Joy Stamp Set. I love replacing large letters with images and that's what I did here. I replaced the 'O' with a snowflake from the Splendid Snowflakes Die Collection. You can find my original post right HERE!


For my transformed card I kept pretty much the same layout. In place of the snowflake, I added a sunflower from Simply Sweet: Blessed. Above 'JOY' I stamped 'wishing you' from You Are My Happy. Underneath I added 'ALWAYS' that was stamped on a Banner Builder: Basics Die.


As you know, I love color, and always feel the more color the better. Instead of adding strips of cardstock across the bottom of my card, I added small strips vertically in a variety of rainbow colors!

There are so many Ink to Paper images that you could use to replace large letters. Give it a try!


Thank you for stopping by today!
Melissa

STAMPS: Season of Joy, You are My Happy, Simply Sweet: Blessed
INK: Raspberry Fizz, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Melon Berry, Lilac Grace
DIES: Simply Sweet: Blessed, Banner Builders: Basics
OTHER: Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment