Sunday, November 17, 2019

Ink to Paper - Create-A-Thon - Day 17

Welcome to Day 17 of the Ink to Paper Create-A-Thon! It's A Sign: Wood Frames is the set we are highlighting today. These frames may be simple, but there are so many different ways you could create with them. Most all of the sentiments from the It's A Sign series fit perfectly inside the frames, but there are so many Ink to Paper sentiments that fit, as well.


I mixed the rectangle wood grain frame, with two of the newly released sets, for my card today. I started by stamping my Aqua Mist frame directly onto my card front. I stamped Merry Christmas from Season's Greetings inside.


I die-cut flowers from Winter Warmth and sprigs, leaves and berry from It's A Sign: Christmas Bough. I added a strip of Smokey Shadow paper along the side and a few colorful sequins!


Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa


STAMPS: It's A Sign: Wood Frames, It's A Sign: Christmas Bough, Winter Warmth, Season's Greetings
INK: Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Bitty Big: Smokey Shadow
DIES: It's A Sign: Christmas Bough, Winter Warmth
OTHER: Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment