Friday, November 29, 2019

Ink to Paper - Create-A-Thon - Day 29

Happy Friday, friends! I'm popping in this morning to share my final project for the Ink to Paper Create-A-Thon. Today we are featuring the sweet set Dandelion Wishes, along with the coordinating sentiment set, Dandelion Wishes Sentiments!


I used the medium size dandelion outline image to create a border around my white card panel. Pure Poppy, Hibiscus, Limeade Ice and Sweet Blush is the color combo I chose. 


I wanted to give my card a little dimension, so I stamped and die-cut a few extra dandelions and attached those over the others. Underneath those flowers I die-cut and attached leaves from Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence.


My sentiment features one of my favorites from Dandelion Wishes SentimentsLove, Kisses & Dandelion Wishes. Again, I added a holiday sentiment (from Season of Joy) to show just how versatile this stamp set is. You don't think of dandelions when you think of the holidays, but for this card, it worked perfectly!


So glad you stopped by today. Enjoy your Friday!

Melissa

STAMPS: Dandelion Wishes, Dandelion Wishes Sentiments, Season of Joy
INK: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus, Sweet Blush, Limeade Ice, True Black, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, True Black
DIES: Dandelion Wishes, Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence
OTHER: Sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment