Thursday, November 28, 2019

Ink to Paper - Create-A-Thon - Day 28

Welcome back for Day 28 of the Holiday Create-A-Thon with Ink to Paper. I can't believe we are in the final days of this month long event. I sure have enjoyed creating for it! Today we are sharing projects using Nature's Background Essentials and Essential Sentiments!


Not only is this a beautiful set for creating your own custom backgrounds, but the images also create beautiful wreaths. The wreath works perfectly for my Christmas themed card.


I started by first stamping my sentiment, 'Celebrate', in the center of my card front. Around that, I arranged all of the floral pieces that I had stamped and die-cut.


To make my card a holiday card, I added one of the sentiments from Season of Joy.


Short and sweet for today. Thank you for stopping by!

Melissa

STAMPS: Nature's Background Essentials, Essential Sentiments, Season of Joy
INK: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet, True Black, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black
DIES: Nature's Background Essentials
OTHER: Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment