Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Ink to Paper - The Joy of Card Making - Photo Cards



We're kicking off December with more exciting Ink to Paper holiday projects! So far we've seen tips on color combinations and creating sets of cards. If you missed those two, you can find them RIGHT HERE!

Up next, and what I created for today ... PHOTO CARDS!


My children are getting older, so this will probably be the last year for sending out photo cards! When mailing out photo cards, creating one layer cards is probably the way to go. But I chose to give my card a little more dimension and added a few layers.


Since the photo of my kiddos has a lot of color in it I knew I wanted to keep the background pretty simple. I used the dies from Tag Creations: Modern Gift and die-cut flowers, leaves and berries from that and arranged those around the photo. The sentiment 'Believe' was die-cut out of gold cardstock using To Die for Sentiments: Christmas!


If you have the time and energy, you can make your card even more special by creating a matching lined envelope!

Enjoy your day!
Melissa
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Bitty Big: Berry Sorbet
DIES: Tag Creations: Modern Gift, To Die for Sentiments: Christmas
OTHER: Gold Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment