Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Ink to Paper - Create-A-Thon - Day 26

Hey there, friends! I'm back for another day of the Holiday Create-A-Thon with Ink to Paper. Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Many Anemones and Watercolor Textures: Brushstrokes sets!


I'm always drawn to floral sets and the Many Anemones set is one of my favorites. Lately, I've been really enjoying creating black and white flowers with bright and bold backgrounds and that's just what I did for today. 


It's always fun to create your own custom backgrounds and the Watercolor Textures: Brushstrokes mini set is perfect for that. I chose a bright color combo … Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Aqua Mist and Tropical Teal and simply stamped the large image in the set repeatedly down the center of my card. 


I die-cut all the pieces to my flowers and attached those to the left side, next to the sentiment. I popped them up with dimensional foam to give my card a bit of dimension. I added leaves to each one and a colorful sequins to the center of each flower to finish it!


Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!
Melissa

STAMPS: Many Anemones, Watercolor Textures: Brushstrokes
INK: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black
DIES: Many Anemones
OTHER: Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment