Monday, November 25, 2019

Ink to Paper - Create-A-Thon - Day 25

Happy new week to you! I'm popping in this morning to share my project for Day 25 of Create-A-Thon with Ink to Paper. It's all about backgrounds, frames and pretty florals today as we showcase Framing Florals and Loosely Woven!


With Christmas not too far away I decided to mix both Framing Florals and Framing Florals: Christmas together to create a card for a dear friend. When you mix both of these sets together, your design options are endless. 


I started by stamping the Loosely Woven background along each side and one of the frames, from Framing Florals, in the center. The sentiment is a mix of both of the Framing Florals sets.


Using one my favorite Christmas color combinations,  I embellished around the frame with flowers from Framing Florals: Christmas. I just love the look when layering these flowers together!


Have a wonderful day!
Melissa

STAMPS: Framing Florals, Framing Florals: Christmas, Loosely Woven
INK: Weathervane, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Sequins
OTHER:

No comments:

Post a Comment