Saturday, September 14, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 4

The final day of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown has arrived. I've had so much fun creating with all of these wonderful new products! Thank you for taking the time to stop by during the countdown and for your kind comments! 

Have you started making your list yet? Before you finalize it, we have a few more things to share with you today. We are finishing up the countdown with the following … Watercolor Textures: Christmas, Inside Greetings: Holiday Magic, Peaceful Forest, On the Border: Splendid Snowflake Frame and Border  Dies.

**All of the new products will be available tomorrow, September 15th at 10pm EST!**



The new Watercolor Textures: Christmas is such a sweet little set. I just love it and for only $5 it's definitely a must have. I chose the leaves and berries to create with and created a holly border around my card. 


In the center, I stamped one of the three sentiments from Inside Greetings: Holiday Magic. I thought it needed just a bit more embellishing, so I pulled out the Tag Creations: Modern Gift Die Collection again and die-cut a few flowers and leaves.


I kept the flowers white because I really wanted my background to POP and be the main focus of my project.


I tucked the leaves underneath the flowers and added a colorful sequin to each one to complete it! 


The new On the Border: Splendid Snowflake Frame and Border Dies are so beautiful. I used the frame die to create my background for my second card. I could have easily popped out all of the negative areas, but chose to keep them in to make more of an embossed look.


On top of that I added a die-cut tree from Peaceful Forest. But before attaching the tree I added another snowflake from the Splendid Snowflakes Die Collection. 


I added a star and red sequins to the top of the tree and finished it off with the 'Peace on Earth' sentiment below!


That completes this countdown for me. I hope you've enjoyed my projects as much as I've enjoyed creating them. I can't wait to see what you create with this new release!! 

xo,
Melissa

Hoping your holidays -

STAMPS: Watercolor Textures: Christmas, Inside Greetings: Holiday Magic
INK: Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Bright Buttercup, Sweet Blush, Weathervane
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Limeade Ice
DIES: Tag Creations: Modern Gift
OTHER: Sequins

Peace on Earth -

STAMPS: Peaceful Forest 
INK: Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Pure Poppy
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Tropical Teal
DIES: Peaceful Forest, Splendid Snowflake, Splendid Snowflake Frame 
OTHER: Sequins

1 comment: