Friday, September 20, 2019

Design Team Tips - Mixing Leftovers

Good morning, friends! I'm popping in this morning to share a Ink to Paper Design Team Tip. Today, it's all about using those up leftovers you have. I always have so many extras when I'm done creating and that pile of extras continues to grow and grow. I hate to waste them and usually end up creating a card or two using all of those extras together.


My card today is a mix of a few different stamp sets and die collections. Just an example of how you don't have to use just one set all by itself, but can use multiple and will end up with a beautiful card when you are finished.


Most of the images on my card are extras I created during the recent release … the gifts along the top are from Cheerful Tree, the sentiment is from Holly Jolly Holiday and the poinsettia is from Tag Creations: Modern Gift. I did have to stamp the sentiment and some of the gifts along the top and bottom, but then just filled in some spaces with the extra die-cut gifts I had on hand.


Now it's your turn to use up some of those extras. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a happy Friday!

Melissa


STAMPS: Holly Jolly Holiday, Cheerful Tree
INK: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus, Pale Peony, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus, Green Parakeet
DIES: Cheerful Tree, Tag Creations: Modern Gift
OTHER: Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment