Friday, September 13, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 3

Good morning, friends and welcome to Day 3 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown. There have been so many beautiful new products peeked so far, don't you think? Well, today we have two more sets today that are geared towards Christmas … Holly Jolly Holiday and Cheerful Tree!

**All of the new products will be available September 15th at 10pm EST!**


Cheerful Tree is up first and it certainly is cheerful! I started with my white card base and added two die-cut snowflakes from the Splendid Snowflakes Die Collection. I then stamped and die-cut the tree and adhered it to the front.


There are so many bits and pieces included in the set to embellish and decorate your tree. I kept mine very simple by just adding a star, a few dots and a gift box!


A strip of Summer Sunrise along the bottom and a sentiment complete my first card!


Holly Jolly Holiday is up next ... a sweet and simple holiday set that allows you to create colorful sentiments for your Christmas cards! 'Joy to the World' was stamped in black onto a Geometrix: Oval Die. Joy and World are outlined letters, and with the separate alphabet that is included in the set I was able to stamp each letter individually, in different colors.


I attached the oval sentiment to the front of my card base. The Hawaiian Shores cardstock was stamped with the Loosely Woven Background Stamp. I embellished with the flowers from the new Tag Creations: Modern Gift Die Collection. The berries inside the flowers and leaves are from Holly Jolly Holiday.


That wraps up Day 3 for me, friends! One more day to go. See you all tomorrow!

Melissa

Tis the season -

STAMPS: Cheerful Tree
INK: Spring Moss, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Pale Peony, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise
DIES: Cheerful Tree, Splendid Snowflakes

Joy to the world -

STAMPS: Holly Jolly Holiday
INK: Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus, Hawaiian Shores, Lovely Lady, New Leaf, Melon Berry, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy
DIES: Holly Jolly Holiday, Tag Creations: Modern Gift

1 comment:

  1. Even though I do my cards in traditional red and green, I love seeing your cheery holiday color combos, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete