Saturday, June 08, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Watercolor Textures: Brush Strokes


Hi friends! It's time for another Saturday Showcase with Ink to Paper! Watercolor Textures: Brush Strokes is our featured set this week and a few of us on the team have created projects to share with you! Let's jump right into my card for today ...


To begin, I wanted to create a background for my images and sentiment to sit on. I stamped one of the brush strokes onto a white card base in the following colors … Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Bright Buttercup and Orange Zest.  


I die-cut 'Smile' from the Frame It out: Wishes Die Collection and attached that in the center of my stamped background. Underneath, I added the rest of my sentiment from the Frame It Out: Wishes Stamp Set. That was stamped in Fresh Snow onto a strip of True Black cardstock and then popped up with dimensional foam. Next, I die-cut and stamped 3 of the floral images from Nature's Background Essentials. Those were also popped up with dimensional foam.

To complete my card I added a few leaves and colorful sequins!


Thanks so much for popping in today!

Melissa


STAMPS: Watercolor Textures, Brush Strokes, Frame It Out: Wishes, Nature's Background Essentials
INK: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, Green Parakeet, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Green Parakeet, True Black
DIES: Frame It Out: Wishes, Nature's Background Essentials
OTHER: sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment