Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 1

Good morning, friends and welcome to Day 1 of the June Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Our first day is filled with sets and images that are perfect for all things related to celebrations! Today includes … More of: Celebrating You, Confetti Streamers, Garden Party and Watercolor Textures: Dots.

**All of the new products you see will be available on the Ink to Paper website on June 15th at 10pm EST!**


More of: Celebrating You and Confetti Streamers are the sets I used on my first card. Both are just perfect for creating quick and easy cards, as well as more detailed. I started by stamping one of the confetti images in Confetti Streamers along the top of my white card base. That was stamped in Hawaiian Shores ink.


I stamped one of the balloon strings multiple times just below the confetti. There are a few different balloon images in the set. I chose the star shaped one to create with for today. I stamped and die-cut three of them and then popped them up with dimensional foam above the balloon strings I had stamped. The colors I used on those … Pale Peony, Melon Berry and Harvest Gold.


Sending happy thoughts was stamped on a strip of Hawaiian shores and then attached with dimensional foam. To complete my first card I stamped and die-cut two swirly strings, attached those and added a few colorful sequins!


My second card for today features Garden Party and Watercolor Textures: Dots. I couldn't help but make this one super bright and cheery! I started by creating a rectangle frame using the Nesting Basics: Rectangles Dies. Around that frame I stamped one of the images in Watercolor Textures: Dots, in a variety of bright colors.


That was attached to a white card base and then set aside. Next, I used the new Garden Party to create my banners. This set is so great and is filled with such a variety of options for creating with it. I used the individual letters to stamp out HAPPY on each die-cut banner.


After attaching them across my card, I stamped 'birthday' just underneath to complete my sentiment. As a final touch, I added more color with sequins!


That wraps up Day 1 from me. The rest of the gals have so much to share with you today. Be sure to pop on over to the Ink to Paper Blog to see their projects!

Thanks for visiting with me!

Melissa

Sending Happy Thoughts -

STAMPS: More of: Celebrating You, Confetti Streamers
INK: Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Melon Berry, Pale Peony, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores
DIES: More of: Celebrating You
OTHER: sequins

Happy Happy Birthday -

STAMPS: Garden Party
INK: Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, Lilac Grace, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Garden Party
OTHER: sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment