Friday, June 14, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 4

Happy Friday, friends! The final day of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown has arrived. It's been an amazing new release, hasn't it? I have two more cards to share with you using the new products introduced today … Tag Creations: Lemon, On the Border: Dazzling Deco and Framing Florals!

**All of the new products will be available June 15th at 10pm EST!**


I am loving the new Framing Florals set! I used one of the large border frames to create a background on my white card base. They were stamped in Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores and Tropical Teal.


In the center of one of the frames, I stamped 'Dear Friend' in True Black. 


Around that frame and the sentiment, I added flowers that were stamped and die-cut using Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz and Orange Zest. The leaves were stamped in Simply Chartreuse. I finished my first card off with a few clear sequins.


Tag Creations: Lemon and On the Border: Dazzling Deco are up next. This lemon set is so adorable and fun to create with. I used the coordinating Tag Creations: Lemon Die Collection to cut six lemon tags out of white cardstock.


On three of the tags I stamped and decorated them with images from the stamp set and behind each of those I added a lemon tag with part of the On the Border: Dazzling Deco die cut. I added some white twine to tie them together and a bit of white Nuvo drops to the centers of my flowers to complete them!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Melissa


Dear Friend -

STAMPS: Framing Florals
INK: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Framing Florals
OTHER: sequins

Lemon Tags -

STAMPS: Tag Creations: Lemon
INK: Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus, Green Parakeet, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus
DIES: Tag Creations: Lemon, On the Border: Dazzling Deco
OTHER: Nuvo drops 



No comments:

Post a Comment