Thursday, June 13, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 3

Friends, we have made it to Day 3 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown for June. We've introduced some beautiful new products to you so far and we have even more to share over the next two days. Today I'm excited to share a few projects using two new sets that I designed … It's A Sign: Beautiful and Simply Sweet: Thanks! We also have a new Geometrix Die Collection that you are going to love!

**All of the new products you see will be available on the Ink to Paper website on June 15th at 10pm EST!!**


It's A Sign: Beautiful is up first for me today. It's definitely no secret that I adore creating with flowers and I love positive and uplifting words. This set is filled with both!

I started by die-cutting and attaching a Geometrix Oval to my Hawaiian Shores card base. 


Inside that frame I stamped my sentiment. I created it as separate images so that the larger words (braver, stronger, smarter and beautiful) could all be stamped in different colors, like I did on my card today. 


Next, I stamped and die-cut all of my flowers. Pure Poppy, Hibiscus, Bright Buttercup and Lavender Moon are the colors I used. I attached those around my frame and also stamped and die-cut leaves and tucked those underneath some of the flowers.


In the center of each of the flowers I added black sequins as a final touch!


Simply Sweet: Thanks is up next! This is a wreath building set, but you can truly do so much more with it, like I did on this card. There is a large floral wreath included and that was stamped multiple times onto a white card panel.


Inside those larger wreaths I used the smaller, single flower images in the set to create wreaths inside the larger ones. I repeated that twice and just mixed my colors up to make it super colorful!


There are a variety of sentiments included in the set that you can mix and match. I used a few different ones to create a meaningful sentiment!


I simply cut strips of True Black cardstock and stamped each one in Fresh Snow ink. I then popped them up with dimensional foam!


My final card for today features the Simply Sweet: Thanks Stamp Set and the coordinating Simply Sweet: Thanks Die Collection. 


After die-cutting the wreath, I stamped the large floral wreath in Sweet Blush and then filled in with a variety of the small flower images. I also die-cut some smaller flowers and leaves and popped them up with dimensional foam.


The wreath was attached to my card front, again with more dimensional foam, and then I moved onto my sentiment. THANKS was stamped in Hawaiian Shores and then die-cut and attached under the wreath. I finished it off by adding the rest of my sentiment and then added a few clear sequins inside the wreath!

I hope you enjoyed my projects for today and hope I've inspired you a little when it comes to creating with these new sets. Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Enjoy your day!
Melissa



More beautiful -

STAMPS: It's A Sign: Beautiful
INK: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus, Bright Buttercup, Lavender Moon, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus
DIES: It's A Sign: Beautiful
OTHER: sequins

Appreciate you -

STAMPS: Simply Sweet: Thanks
INK: Green Parakeet, Lilac Grace, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus, Aqua Mist, True Black, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black

Thanks -

STAMPS: Simply Sweet: Thanks
INK: Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, Lilac Grace, True Black, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hibiscus, True Black
DIES: Simply Sweet: Thanks
OTHER: sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment