Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 2

Hello again, crafty friends! Welcome back for Day 2 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Today we are introducing three wonderful new products … Tag Creations: Joyful Jars, Joyful Jars and Just Sentiments: To & From Essentials

**All of the new products you see will be available on the Ink to paper website on June 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is Tag Creations: Joyful Jars. This is a large die collection that is just filled with so many bits and pieces and will create the most beautiful projects!


I started with a white card base and attached a piece of Bitty Big: Pale Peony paper along the bottom and a strip of Berry Sorbet along the side. I had die-cut a variety of images from the tag collection to create my jar. There are so many flowers to choose from in this set, but I focused on just one of them for my card today.


After I had all of the pieces of the jar assembled and attached I added white Nuvo drops to the centers of all of the flowers. To complete it I added a sentiment from Just Sentiments: To & From Essentials and a bit of white twine around the side. 


On my second card I started by stamping the 'thanks' sentiment, from Just Sentiments: To & From Essentials, multiple times onto a piece of Tropical Teal cardstock. I die cut the jar using the Tag Creations: Joyful Jars and stamped it using Joyful Jars. I did a little water-coloring inside the jar and then attached it to the center of my card with dimensional foam.


I stamped one of the sentiments from Joyful Jars to a die cut tag and attached that, along with a flower from You Are My Happy, to the jar. A couple of leaves and a yellow sequins complete card two.


Thanks for stopping by today. You can visit the Ink to Paper Blog for more inspiration using these new products!

Melissa


With Love -

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: To & From Essentials
INK: Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Melon Berry, Hibiscus, Aqua Mist, Green Parakeet, True Black
PATTERN PAPER: Bitty Big: Pale Peony
DIES: Tag Creations: Joyful Jars
OTHER: white Nuvo Drops

You are so kind - 

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: To & From Essentials, Joyful Jar
INK: Tropical Teal, Hibiscus, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet
DIES: Tag Creations: Joyful Jars, You Are My Happy
OTHER: watercolors, sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment