Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Ink to Paper Countdown - Day 4

Hello there! Day 4 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown is here and today I have two cards to share with you using the following new products … Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence, Just Sentiments, Many Anemones and Loosely Woven. 

**All of the new products you see will be available on the new Ink to Paper website on May 15th at 10pm EST!*


Many Anemones and Loosely Woven are the products featured on my first card. I started by stamping the new background, Loosely Woven, along the top of my white card base. Then I stamped one of the beautiful sentiments in Many Anemones, in True Black, on the left side of my card. 


Now for that beautiful bloom! I chose to use the coordinating die collection to create my flower. I used the inlaid technique and filled in each of the flower petals with the following colors … Pale Peony, Summer Sunrise and Melon Berry. 


I die-cut the flower stem and stamped and die-cut two leaves before attaching them all. I popped up my flower with dimensional foam and added a few sequins to complete it!


I just love everything about this new floral set! The options with both the stamp set and die collection make creating endless and that font … just gorgeous!


More beautiful flowers for card #2. Another new product that I'm smitten with ... Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence. This die collection is FILLED with so many bits and pieces for creating your own beautiful cards and tags!


Everything you see on my card is part of the die collection, minus the sentiment. That is from Many Anemones.


I used Aqua Mist cardstock to die-cut the tag for my flowers to sit on. The flowers are a mix of Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush and Pure Poppy. The banner is two separate pieces. I stamped my sentiment and attached that with dimensional foam and then die-cut the two ends out of Bitty Big: Pale Peony paper and tucked them underneath each side!


That wraps up the countdown for the very first Ink to Paper Release. Tomorrow night is when all of these beautiful new products will be available to you! 

For more inspiration today head on over to the Ink to Paper Blog. Thanks so much for visiting!

xo,
Melissa


YOU MEANS SO MUCH TO ME - 
STAMPS: Many Anemones, Loosely Woven
INK: Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Pale Peony, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Green Parakeet, Stampers Select White
DIES: Many Anemones
OTHER: sequins

YOU'RE AMAZING -
STAMPS: Many Anemones
INK: True Black
PAPER: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet
PATTERN PAPER: Bitty Big: Pale Peony
DIES: Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence
OTHER: sequins

1 comment:

  1. The 'You mean so much to me' card is so cute. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete