Sunday, May 12, 2019

Ink to Paper Countdown - Day 2

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown! Today we have 3 more amazing new sets to share with you ... You Are My Happy, Frame It Out: Wishes and Celebrating You. All three of these sets are jam packed with so many stamping possibilities!

**All of the new products you see will be available on the new Ink to Paper website on May 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is a set that I designed … You Are My Happy! I'm so happy to be back to designing and what better set to kick off this new release with then one filled with lots of happy! It's filled with a mix of fun sentiments, both big and bold and script. And flowers, lots of sweet flowers!


I chose the following colors to use on my first card … Melon Berry, Hibiscus, Orange Zest and Hawaiian Shores. I stamped the large HAPPY, in each of those colors, down the center of my card. Along the left side, I stamped 'wishing you a' vertically, in black. To finish my sentiment, I stamped 'BIRTHDAY' underneath, also in black.


Around my sentiment I added flowers that I had stamped and die-cut using the coordinating You Are My Happy Die Collection. Those were popped up with dimensional foam.


I added a few die-cut leaves and die-cut circles for my flower centers to complete my first card!


Up next is Frame It Out: Wishes


I started by die-cutting the two leave bundles in the set and stamped the outline in black. I then went back and filled each leave in with the following colors … Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet and Simply Chartreuse. 


I arranged those around my white card base, leaving room for my sentiment in the center. I love that this set comes with a sentiment shadow die!


To complete my second card I simply added a few orange sequins around my wreath! 


My final card for today features the new Celebrating You set. There are so many fun elements to this set. I chose the heart balloon to use on my card!


Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores are the colors on this one. I simply cut down a white card panel and stamped the balloon outline across the front. I filled in each of those with the colors I just mentioned and then stamped the strings.


To create polka dot balloons, I stamped the two circle images in Fresh Snow ink. I added die-cut bows to each of the balloons and the large Happy Birthday sentiment. That was stamped on an oval I die-cut with the Nesting Basics: Oval Die Collection.


I hope you enjoyed my projects for today. Is anything standing out to you so far this month? I would love to know! 

Pop on over to the Ink to Paper Blog for more details on all of these wonderful new sets!

Have a wonderful Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms, stepmoms grandmas, sisters, aunts and friends!

xo,
Melissa 


3 comments:

  1. So so happy to see your new stamp set, Melissa! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day indeed to see a new stamp and die set from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to learn that you are designing product again for PTI. Oops, Ink to Paper. Your stamp sets are easy to work with, which I appreciate. Hope you're having fun with this Melissa!

    ReplyDelete