Saturday, May 11, 2019

Ink to Paper Countdown - Day 1

Hi there, crafty friends! It's been awhile, but I'm happy to be back and am excited to share some new products that will be coming soon. You've all been so patiently waiting for this big day and we thank you so much. Ink to Paper is a new brand of Papertrey Ink and we have a whole lot of goodness coming soon for the very first release! Today, we have three new sets to announce … Nature's Backgrounds, Essential Sentiments and Watercolor Backgrounds!

**All of the new products you see will be available on the new Ink to Paper website on May 15th at 10pm EST!**  



I just love each of these new sets and loved mixing them together to create this bright and cheerful card. To begin, I chose one of the background images from Watercolor Backgrounds and stamped it repeatedly on a white A2 card panel. I used the following colors … Hibiscus, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest and Sweet Blush. After I finished stamping, I die-cut the center out using the Nesting Basics: Rectangle Dies.


I attached that card panel to the front of my white card base and then set it aside so I could focus on my flowers from Nature's Backgrounds. Those were all stamped on Aqua Mist cardstock and then die-cut using the coordinating dies. 


I attached them all to my card front, some using dimensional foam and then tucked a few leaves underneath some of them.


And last, but not least, I added a sentiment from Essential Sentiments

I just barely scratched the surface of these beautiful new sets. I'm really looking forward to inking them up again and showing them more love. Be sure to visit the new Ink to Paper Blog for more inspiring projects!

Thank you so much for visiting with me. I'll see you right back here tomorrow with more new product announcements and projects!

xo,
Melissa


STAMPS: Nature's Backgrounds, Essential Sentiments, Watercolor Backgrounds (available May 15th)
INK: Hibiscus, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, Green Parakeet, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, Green Parakeet
DIES: Essential Sentiments, Nature's Backgrounds (available May 15th)
OTHER: sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

No comments:

Post a Comment