Friday, December 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink - December Release Countdown - Day 5

Happy Friday to you! Today is an exciting day, as we have reached Day 5 of the countdown and tomorrow you will be able to purchase these new products for yourself. Before you finalize your list, we have a few more products to share with you today … Bear Hugs, Shape Shifters: Oval 4 and You Make My Heart Soar!


**All of the new products will be available December 15th at 10pm EST!**


Bear Hugs is such a sweet set! I love how he was designed to hold multiple images in the set. I chose the flowers for him to hold and then embellished around him with the heart image.


I used the Shape Shifters: Oval 4 die as my base and popped him right up in the center.


My final card for this countdown was created with You Make My Heart Soar. A super sweet heart shaped balloon set. I started by stamping one of the heart bundle images and created a border around the outer edge of my card in the following colors … Hawaiian Shores, Bright Buttercup, Green Parakeet, Raspberry Fizz and Lavender Moon.


I stamped the balloon strings and sentiment and then attached 3 die-cut hearts balloons and a few sequins.

That completes this month's countdown for me. I hope what I've shared inspires you just a smidge when it comes to creating with all of these wonderful new products. You can find all of the details on everything introduced today right HERE!

Have a wonderful day, friends!



3 comments:

  1. Such a clever and creative use of the tiny hearts to create a border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me how you did the border of tiny hearts around the edge of the first card? It's really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! Today's cards are some of my very favorites. I was thinking I need to study the die in your 1st card, to tell if the hearts are in-layed or colored. Or both. And the border around your balloons is a wonderful idea. What a pretty, pretty post!! Thx so much! :)

    ReplyDelete