Sunday, December 23, 2018

Believe in the Magic with Reverse Confetti

Good morning, friends! We're in the last stretch before Christmas. It's such a wonderful time of year, but can also be a bit stressful. I sure hope you are able to take a break from the hustle and bustle to just sit and enjoy all of the Goodness of the season! 

I'm taking a little break myself and popping on this morning to share my final project as a 'Fetti Friend. I have enjoyed every minute of creating with these Reverse Confetti products and am sad to see it come to an end. One of my favorite sets that was recently released is Snowflake Magic. I think I've used this set on most of my projects, so it's gotten a lot of love from me. 




And here is something bright and cheery that I created ...

 Here's a close up of the colorful, layered snowflake! I die-cut two whole snowflakes, layered them over each and then added my individual stamped snowflakes around that. In the center I added one of the sentiments, 'Believe in the magic, with a bit of dimensional foam.

And here is the full view. Before attaching my snowflake to my card base, I added colorful strips of cardstock across the front and then added the snowflake over those. A few colorful sequins were all I needed to complete it. It's simple, but has lots of color, which is my absolute favorite kind of card to create. 

I hope you enjoyed, friends!





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Melissa! We loved having you as one of our 'Fetti Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in your magical touch with color, Melissa! Now if you could make our real snow this pretty - it might make it more fun to shovel!
    =]

    ReplyDelete