Thursday, December 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink - December Release Countdown - Day 4

Good morning, friends! Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink countdown is here and we have even more loved filled goodies for you today. In the line-up is Corner Adorner: December, XO Skinny Mini, Bold Borders: Love Die & Glorious Globes: December.

**All of the new products will be available December 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is the XO Skinny Mini mixed with Corner Adorner: December. I wasn't quite sure where this card was going when I started. I chose my colors and got my stamp sets ready and just went with it. The colors I used … Melon Berry, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Pure Poppy and Sweet Blush.

I started by stamping the hearts, from XO Skinny Mini, in three colors, in the center of my card. Then I used one of the borders in the Corner Adorner: December set and started building a border around my hearts. I love the quirky scallops in this new set! There are two of them and they are so cute and fun!


To finish my first card I stamped the sentiment, also from Corner Adorner: December, and added a few sequins. 


My second card for today features the new Bold Borders: Love mixed with Glorious Globes: December. Again, I used the inlay technique to make my card super cheery and colorful. My colors for this card … Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, Pale Peony, Hibiscus, Melon Berry and a pop of Hawaiian Shores peeking out from the back.


I stamped one of the globes directly in the center of the white and then die-cut a separate one and popped it up with dimensional foam. 

I sure hope you enjoyed my projects for today. There is only one day left and then you can do a little early Christmas shopping for yourself! :) Until then, be sure and visit the Papertrey Ink blog for more details on all of these new products. 

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I SO related to your comment on your 1st card. Some times we aren't exactly sure what the design will be & end up being ones we really like. Like always, I love your colors and originality! Your in-lays are so amazing and now you have inspired me to give it a try. You're very talented! Thank you Melissa!! :)

    ReplyDelete