Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Spellbinders August Card Kit of the Month - Take Two

Hey there, friends! I wanted to pop in quickly and share three more cards I created with the Spellbinders August Card Kit of the Month. There is still time to sign up and grab one for yourself. It's a fantastic kit, you won't be disappointed! 


I really love the variety of patterned paper that's included. I used this pink chevron as the background for this card and then embellished with florals and a couple of the positive sentiments!

This next card features two of the floral dies in the kit. I simple die-cut a bunch, adhered them to my card front and then popped up one of the sentiments with dimensional foam. 

My final card features the yellow striped frame. I added a piece of light pink cardstock behind and then embellished with two of the die-cut flowers and leaves! Along the bottom I added strip of one of the patterned papers and then finished it off with a sentiment!


Here is the kit in full, in case you haven't yet seen it! For the complete details and to learn how you can purchase this kit for yourself, you can visit THIS PAGE!

Short and sweet for today. Thanks for popping in for a visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment