Friday, August 24, 2018

Concord & 9th - Feature Friday - Thankful Leaves

Happy Friday, friends! The Where Creativity Meets C9 team is back for another Concord & 9th Feature Friday. Today we are showcasing the beautiful Thankful Leaves Bundle. I created a set of five cards for you today. All featuring the same design, I just mixed up the colors and sentiments!



One of my favorite things to do is to fill in the negatives spaces of a die and make it super colorful. That's just what I did with the Thankful Leaves Die. I chose a fall-ish color scheme and just went to town die-cutting the leaves. After mixing up the colors and filling in all of the negatives spaces, I attached them to the card fronts that I had previously stamped with the sentiments. 


The sentiments are a mix of both Thankful Leaves and Shiplap Sentiments. I just love how these turned out. So worth the time that it took to fill them all in. :) 

My lovely teammates have lots to share with you today using this beautiful bundle. Pop on over to the Concord & 9th blog to what they created for you!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by to say hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment