Friday, August 31, 2018

Concord & 9th - Feature Friday - Grateful For You

Good morning and happy Friday to you, crafty friends! The Where Creativity Meets C9 team is back for one more Concord & 9th Feature Friday and today we are featuring the beautiful Grateful For Everything Bundle. I love the large floral spray in this set and how you don't need a whole lot of  'extras' to make a simple, beautiful card.


On a white card base, I stamped the floral spray along the left side of my card front. Next, I colored it in using the Copics you see listed below. Once that was done, I set it aside and moved onto my sentiment. 


That was stamped in white onto a piece of black cardstock. I popped that up with dimensional foam and attached it to the front of my card. To complete it, I added white Nuvo drops to the centers of the two flowers and a few clear sequins.

I have truly enjoyed creating with all of Concord & 9th's new products this month and am sad to see our Feature Friday posts come to an end. You can see all of the cards my teammates created for you today by visiting the Concord & 9th blog!

Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Melissa ... love how that riot of gorgeous colour is contrasted with the glorious white space and the bold black sentiment panel! Lovely inspiation! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete