Monday, June 20, 2016

Concord & 9th June Guest Designer - Thinking of You


Hello, friends! Happy Monday to you. I'm back today to share my second post as a June guest designer for Concord & 9th. Today, I will be highlighting the fabulous new stamp set, You're My Person, along with the new Thinking of You die set. These two new products work perfectly together and the options for creating are endless!


http://concordand9th.com/


I created a set of four cheery cards and started by stamping the large floral background, from You're My Person, onto four strips of white card-stock. I debated about coloring the flowers in, but decided I liked the simple black and white for this set of cards. I set those aside and then moved onto die-cutting my Thinking of You frames.


Behind each of the frames, I added a piece of white card-stock to make the sentiment stand out. Next, I pulled out a circle punch and punched out the centers for my flowers. After all of those steps were complete, I moved onto assembling each of my cards. The result...four colorful, cheerful cards that are ready for sending to four special people!


I hope you enjoyed my post for today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your Monday!

xo,
Melissa

1 comment: