Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Concord & 9th June Guest Designer - Happy Summer



Happy Wednesday, all! I'm back today to share more goodness from Concord & 9th. This is my third post as one of their June guest designers and I am having a blast creating with all of their new products!



 
Let's get started with what I have to share with you today....


Up first is a clean and simple card, which is my favorite to create. I used a few of the sentiments in the You're My Person stamp set and mixed them with the flower from the Floral & Flutter die collection. For the centers of each of my flowers, I die cut the heart from the Sweet & Cool die collection.


Next up is a colorful 'happy summer' card featuring those fun popsicles in the Sweet & Cool stamp set. I, of course, feel like everything should be flowery and pretty, so I decided to stamp the pops using the large floral image from the You're My Person stamp set. A simple banner, stamped with my sentiment, and a couple of clear droplets complete it!


And lastly for today is a card using a mix of a few Concord & 9th products. I die cut a few butterflies, from Floral & Flutter, in different colors and then paper pieced the butterfly all together using pieces from each die cut butterfly. The border strip along the side was stamped using the leafy image from You're My Person. The sentiment is also from You're My Person! Isn't that the best sentiment! I just love it! 

Thanks so much for popping in today!



No comments:

Post a Comment