Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Concord & 9th June Guest Designer – Happy Birthday



Hello there, crafty friends! I am so thrilled and honored to be a guest designer for Concord & 9th this month. I fell in love with their sweet designs the moment I discovered them. If you have not had the chance to browse their website, be sure to stop by and take a look around!




For my first guest post, I will be sharing a card using the new set, Sweet & Cool. I can not express enough how much I adore these images. So many creative possibilities! Of course, the first thing I could think of when I saw this set was COLOR!
I focused on using the coordinating Sweet & Cool dies
 to create my card for you today. After die cutting 4 pops, one of each color, I trimmed each one into four sections. I die cut another pop out of white card-stock and then started adhering my colored pieces to the front.
 

I added more colorful stripes along the bottom of my card, a tiny die cut heart to the center of my pop and my 'Happy Birthday' sentiment. The fonts in this set are so much fun. I love a pretty, scripty font and the 'happy' font, well... just makes me happy! :)
I hope you enjoyed my first guest post using these awesome new products. I will be back soon to share even more Concord & 9th goodness with you. 

Wishing you all a happy day!

xo,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment