Thursday, August 01, 2019

Throwback Thursday - Live to Inspire

Hi there, friends! Popping in today to share a card I created for Throwback Thursday with Papertrey Ink. Butterflies, inspiring words and the color pink … three of my favorite things that I used to create my card for today. 


I love the Butterfly Folk Collection and used that as the focal point on my card. I die-cut a large white butterfly and on top of that I attached the word inspire in a few different colors. That was die-cut using the Words to Live By: Inspire Die


On the front of my white card base I attached a Hibiscus frame that was die-cut from the Shape Shifters: Oval 1 Die.  I then attached the butterfly in the center with dimensional foam.


To finish it, I added the rest of my sentiment and a few clear sequins!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Melissa

STAMPS: Words to Live By: Inspire
INK: Fresh Snow
PAPER: Hibiscus, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, True Black, Stampers Select White
DIES: Butterfly Folk, Shape Shifters: Oval 1
OTHER: Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment