Saturday, August 10, 2019

Ink to Paper Countdown - Day 1

Good morning! Are you ready for the August Ink to Paper Release Countdown to begin!? We have so many new products to share with you this month. Up first for Day 1 … Lovely Leaves, Just Sentiments: Grateful Heart, Diagonal Banners and Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch!

**All of the new products will be available August 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is Lovely Leaves, a stunning set filled with a variety of leaves! I kept my card clean and simple and chose a blue and green color combo for my images. I started by stamping some leaves directly along the left side of my card.


Next, I stamped and die-cut 3 more leaves and popped those up over the ones stamped on my card base. I used the new Diagonal Banners Die Collection to stamp my sentiment on. Just Sentiments: Grateful Heart is filled with a variety of sentiments perfect for conveying how grateful you are. 


To complete my first card, I added a few red and clear sequins around the leaves and sentiment.


Up next is Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch. These new stamp sets are certainly getting me excited for fall to arrive. This stamp and die collection is filled with bits and pieces for creating a basket filled with apples. So much fun!!


 I added Bitty Big paper to my card base before attaching my assembled basket. 


That wraps up Day 1 for me, friends. I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to pop on over to the Ink to Paper Blog for lots more inspiration using these new products.

Have a great day!
Melissa



Blessing in my life -

STAMPS: Lovely Leaves, Just Sentiments: Grateful Heart
INK: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Lovely Leaves, Diagonal Banners
OTHER: Sequins

Amazing to the core - 

STAMPS: Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch
INK: Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow, Green Parakeet, Limeade Ice, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Kraft, Berry Sorbet, Green Parakeet, Limeade Ice, Dark Chocolate
DIES: Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch
OTHER: Bitty Big Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment