Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 4

Welcome, friends! Day 4 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown is here. If you love creating for Halloween then you are going to be over the top excited for what we'll be sharing with you today! On the list … Ghouls & Ghoulies, Ghouls & Ghoulies Sentiments, Caught in My Web and To Die for Sentiments: Halloween!

**All of the new products will be available August 15th at 10pm EST!!**


This first card features a mix of a few different sets! I started by stamping a few of the sentiments, from Ghouls & Ghoulies Sentiments, along the right side of my card base. Orange Zest, Lilac Grace, Harvest Gold and Hawaiian Shores were the colors I used.


Next I die-cut and stamped the large web from Caught in My Web. I attached that to the upper left corner and then trimmed off the excess. 


The ghost and sentiment 'Happy Haunting' are both from Ghouls & Ghoulies.


To Die for Sentiments: Halloween is up next. There are three different sentiments in this collection and I chose the BOO to create with. A perfect fit for the ghosts from Ghouls & Ghoulies!


I die-cut three out of Harvest Gold, Orange Zest and Hawaiian Shores. I die-cut three more out of white, so I could fill in the empty space of each of the letters. Before adding my die-cut words and ghosts, I attached the web I had leftover from my first card.


Have a wonderful day today and I'll see you right back here tomorrow! 

Melissa

Happy Haunting -

STAMPS: Ghouls & Ghoulies, Ghouls & Ghoulies Sentiments, Caught in My Web
INK: Orange Zest, Lilac Grace, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, True Black, Fresh Snow
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black
DIES: Ghouls & Ghoulies, Caught in My Web

Boo -

STAMPS: Ghouls & Ghoulies, Caught in My Web
INK: True Black, Aqua Mist
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores
DIES: To Die for Sentiments: Halloween, Caught in My Web, Ghouls & Ghoulies

No comments:

Post a Comment