Friday, August 16, 2019

Design Team Tips - Grateful Card Set

Good morning! It's time for another Design Team Tip with Ink to Paper. I love creating quick sets of cards for gifts, or even for myself for when a special occasion arises. With the upcoming season of being grateful and giving thanks I thought I would make a set geared towards that and what better set to create those with than Lovely Leaves and Thankful Thoughts!


When I create sets like this I always choose my colors first and use those colors to mix and match between my cards. I wanted a fall-ish color palette and chose Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet, Limeade Ice, Tropical Teal and Fine Linen.


After all my colors were picked I started all of my die-cutting, both the leaves and the large sentiments. I then stamped them all and set them aside to focus on the rest of my sentiments. Those were all stamped onto strips of white cardstock.

Now it's time for assembling each of my cards. I kept my layout simple and just mixed all of the sentiments and leaves until I was happy with the layouts.


I added a few clear sequins to each card to complete them. You could easily add envelopes and twine or ribbon around the set to create a sweet gift!

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your Friday! 

Melissa


STAMPS: Lovely Leaves, Thankful Thoughts
INK: Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet, Limeade Ice, Tropical Teal, Fine Line, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet, Limeade Ice, Tropical Teal, Fine Linen
DIES: Lovely Leaves, Thankful Thoughts
OTHER: Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment