Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Just A Note



It's Saturday, friends and time for another Saturday Showcase with Papertrey Ink. Today we are showcasing the gorgeous floral set, Botanical Bounty. If you know me or have been following me for awhile then you know how much I love creating with flowers. This set is one that has a permanent spot on my desk … I love it THAT much! 


I stamped and die-cut a variety of the images in the set … I listed all of the colors I used in my supply list at the end of my post. I wanted all of those colors to POP off my card front, so I chose to use a white card base for them to sit on. I attached some directly to my card base and some I popped up with dimensional foam. I think just popping a couple of images up on any card adds just that little 'extra' you need on a project.


The sentiment 'just a note' was stamped and die-cut using the Botanical Bounty Sentiments Stamp Set  and Botanical Bounty Sentiments Die Collection.


A few clear sequins complete it! No matter if you are creating a sweet and simple card with this set, like I did for today, or something a bit more embellished and layered, you will end up with a beautiful end result!

I hope you enjoyed todays showcase, friends. Wishing you a happy day ahead!

xo,
Melissa



STAMPS: Botanical Bounty, Botanical Bounty Sentiments
INK: Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Botanical Bounty, Botanical Bounty Sentiments
OTHER: clear sequins

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty with the bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your card on the PTI blog & had to come tell you it immediately caught my eye--striking & gorgeous! Thinking now I "need" that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa! I've been so bad lately with my late comments. But I finally checked in and what a pretty surprise! Not one beautiful bouquet but 2! Thank you for sharing your hard work, you are always inspiring! TRULY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

    ReplyDelete